Research shows us that spotting unconscious bias in your own mind, in the moment, is almost impossible. So how do we change our biases, and our behaviors? Join us to explore and challenge implicit bias by working with the architecture of the brain, not against it.
This webinar will support you and your teams to:
- Understand the neuroscience behind cognitive bias and it’s impact on individuals and teams
- Recognize where organizational missteps happen when attempting to roll out cognitive bias mitigation
- Learn practical science-based approaches to hack your brain’s biased perceptions
Requirements for CE / Certificate of Completion:
- Sign in on time (no later than 10 minutes after start).
- Complete the evaluation within 1 week.
- Wait for an email from the RVPHTC with further instructions after your eligibility has been verified. (Please note that verification is a manual process. We appreciate your patience!)